I’m skipping the book review for this week and doing a blog tag: The Liebster Award! I’ve been awarded for the I-don’t-know-how-manyeth time. 😀
Thanks to Amie at Crazy A!
Here are the rules:
Thank the blog that nominated you for the award
2. Answer the questions they gave you
3. Give 11 fun facts about yourself
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers for the award, and give them 11 questions to answer
- History book or Science book? Why?
Probably science…. because… I prefer listening to my history on audio! 😀
- What is better, having to color all day, or having to wash dishes all day?
Color, definitely. 😉
- Do you use caps lock often?
THAT DEPENDS ON THE DAY AND WHICH MESSAGE I AM TRYING TO GET ACROSS.
- Lace, ruffles, or camouflage?
Out of the three, camouflage, however I prefer just a comfy t-shirt and skirt. 🙂
- What is you opinion on the all time classic, Pride and Prejudice?
Great book! Opinion over.
- Botany or astronomy?
- If you had to choose a broken finger, or a broken toe, which would you chose?
Ouch. Neither. Okay, okay! I stepped on a nail a few days ago (I don’t suggest it!) and I found out how hard it is to walk with my foot hurting. So I’m going with finger.
- What is your favorite hair color?
Brown? Light brown? Somewhere around there.
- Do you enjoy crafting or destroying better?
- What is your favorite kind of tape?
Uh…. ? Tape? There’s more than one kind of tape?
- Lastly, if you knew some horrid event was about to happen in the near future, how would you go about warning people?
That’s rough too. I’d start by telling my parents, then they’d tell everyone they know, then those people would tell everybody they know, and post it on social media (Facebook, etc.), and soon the whole world would know! 😀
I tag whoever is reading this post! Answer the questions in the comments.
- What kind of shoes do you like to wear?
- Favorite food?
- Favorite genre to read/write in?
- Last book you read?
- Favorite Bible verse?
- Do you play an instrument?
- Pens or pencils?
- If pencils, regular or mechanical?
- Whew, only two more.
- Notebook or typing on the computer?
- Do you like answering questions? 😛
Finally, I’ll be gone for a few weeks, so I’ll get back to blogging when I return!
~ Molly ~